Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Here Comes the Sun Little Tweeties


My Friend Jessica Says HELLO, HOT MEN!! Ok I said that. She needs to date. Let's get this ball rolling.


Good morning!! I am doing better today . Maybe everyone just needs a little time out to pout for a while. I would like to point out, however, that I didn't just sit around and pout around my house during my funk. I basically just outstretched my arms to my twitter family and recieved hugs.

Do you believe that hugs and support are medicine? I do, I believe that it is just as much medicine and sunshine and prayer can be depending on your situation and what remedy your heart desires most. To be honest, I think I just needed a little bit of a rest. And some retail therapy didn't hurt.

Monday's highlight was taking my Platinum best friend Jessica and forcing her to get into hair and makeup and we did an impromptu photoshoot at the Saloon at the NC Music Factory. You should follow them, Richard Hilyard, my friend that is the manager was all for letting us pose on his bar with Jack Daniels. @RichardHilyard @SaloonNCMF @NCMusicfactory. (what? you know networking is the key to success right? Link up, link up, and interact!)

Jessica is my assistant to my business and she is having a big of a rough time right now with her divorce. So, I pouted about myself in my heart that I felt was in an empty cold lightless fishtank later because Jessica needed some love. We did her up beautifully, then whisked her to the Saloon for some sassy pictures. I took all the pictures. I am professionally trained but I'm very lazy and not technical, so much of my skills aren't retained and I know the best photographers would criticize, but I'm proud of the pictures I took of Jessica because she really needed a pick-me-up. Then we sent them to her ex husband, which could have been a bad idea but he said the nicest thing he'd said to her in years. She looked like a super model! So big ups to that decision, right?
I will post the pics, promise, I just wanna get the writing out of the way.

Then, Tuesday, which was yesterday, ( I am not trying to sound like Rebecca Black, I just really have a hard time with my days running together when I'm out of commission) Anyways, so yesterday, we went to the mall and romped around in Belk because I heard they can fix my favorite basic black Very Prive' Christian Louboutin heels. They are my absolute favorite shoes besides my Uggs. I will discuss those later as well.

Anyway we got to Belk and they said they have seen worse and that they can fix them for like barely any dollars. And then we met these awesome salesgirls and I was so excited that people were being nice to me after that damn pain in the ass hairdresser phantom commenter guy who ruined my parade that I was like on a high.

You will not believe what I did at Victoria's Secret. I think I blogged about this once. Anyway, I was buying Jessica some bras because she is single and she needs to feel sexy and Vickie's is the best way to do it. No more Target bras, dude. You need to treat those puppies like gold since that's all these damn men seem to check out first anyway. Not saying that's a great thing but it's just nature. So the saleslady mentions to me , because I'm in their store all the time, that they got new seamless panties. Like they are made out of some kind of space age material that are silky and they hold you in at the same time. Well actually one day I put my underwear on backwards and then left it that way because it worked better. They are essentially cut like hip huggers or granny panties, but if you wear them backwards, the high part lifts up your butt cheeks SO high and what is supposed to be the front part flattens your stomach better than spanx and keeps it seamelessly and totally in check. So I demonstrated and they said "Holy Shit that's amazing" So either they placated me and made fun of me in the break room or Victoria's Secret is going to unveil a new line of ass lifting underwear that is going to start a revolution and I won't see a dime of it.

I'm telling you, girls, try it. I would post a picture of before and after but that violates an ethics clause that my husband and I have in place about body parts on my blog. But I'm telling you. Go buy the seamless hip hugger panties and put them on backward. You'll thank me for it.

So then after that Jessica was in a hurry to get to her kids' performance and didn't have time to clean up so I yanked one of my 9302493280 dresses from my closet and made her glammed up in less than 20 minutes. And that includes a mini photo shoot , the pics of which I will include.

So after she left, I was lonely and felt sad again and griped on twitter and wondered if the angry anonymous blog pisser onner got his flowers and chocolate yet. I have recieved no thank you yet. I bet he smashed them. Seriously, who could punch a sunflower in the face?

I woke up happy because it was raining and that means I could wear my brand new hunter wellies boots today and I even have the changeable fold over socks to wear with them too!!! Today I felt saucy so I wore the leopard print socks and this awesome 60's Jackie Kennedy cape-style coat that I got yesterday that has a big bow with my leather driving gloves (that also have a bow) AND my pearls because I wanted to be fancy and because because David wanted a ride to work. I was driving on the way back and I noticed a lady wearing a lime green and pink rain jacket with matching Wellies too and I wondered if the rain made her day too!! It's so much fun to be a girl!!!

Here are Jessica's pics!


here's another two from the Saloon!


and then here are some from her RED day

PS, her divorce finalizes soon and it dragged on a while so BOYS SHES SINGLE. You must have a job. Must like kids (she has 3 under 11). Must be able to afford to take her to dinner, and no damn drama. And if I dont like you, you're out of luck. :)

Anyways, hope you liked the lovely shoot I had with Jessica which brightened both of our spirits. And if you have a hateful comment to post, just know that I have cop friends that work in technicological stuff that can pull IP addresses from the comments and match them to computers.Because NC just passed a law about online harrassment! TADA!! Anywhoo have a great day! I LOVE YOU!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica looks fantastic! xoxo...karen whitmyer

 

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home