Monday, November 14, 2011

(to the anonymous hateful commenter, cont'd)





Feel free to continue reading, but my blog is still aimed at that one person who anonymously , venomously attacked my honor for no reason and actually made me cry. My Twitter family is in agreement that you are a jealous jerk and my husband wants to beat you up. But anyway...

Joy cannot be appreciated without understanding and feeling sadness..
nor can contentment really be assessed without pain
Celebrations are so much more festive when something has been overcome , and there is nothing like pride when it outlives humiliation.

My feathers are pretty ruffled now, but let's not forget how sparkly they normally are.

You're just an asshole and there is nothing pretty or sparkly about an anus. Hmmph..

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 12:50 AM , Blogger Tres said...

Best. Last. Sentence. EVER! (and I don't mean hmmph)

 

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home