Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh you fancy, huh?

I feel like yuck.


Good morning , well actually, it's like technically lunch time, except I haven't moved from this spot and my throat hurts so bad that I am overdosing on Twitter because I can't verbally communicate.

I mean, go look at my Twitter feed (@shannondrauch), and you'll see what I mean.

Big magazine launch party tonight at the Westin!

So, it's T Minus 9 hours til red carpet and I'm still working on a To Do list today that was pretty easy actually, but now, ah screw it. I mean. It's gonna take a swat team to get me looking presentable tonight, but it's really important to me that I go and then just as important to make my flight to New York City right away tomorrow. I cannot be sick. But whatever.

I have not gotten my spray tan. My nails looks like I just clawed my way out of a murderer's grasp. My eyebrows look like the hungry caterpillar , except hairier and less festive, and I ate cake all day yesterday. I also forgot to book a hair appointment, so Jessica's gonna have her work cut out for her.

I'm pretty sure this is going to turn out well.

I'm gonna go chug some dayquil, but not so much I can't drive.

I can't tell if I'm really sick or just allergies.

Geeezzzzzzzzzzzzz ok well, gotta get back to cake eating and procrastinating. Awesome update later. Not.

UPDATE: Im looking for a picture of a sick person like with a thermometer for this blog post so I google SICK PICTURES and all I get is pictures of pot, people making like gang signs, someone's thong, and cars. So I guess Sick is the new WTF. Anway, so if this doesn't have a picture it's not cuz I'm lazy, because everything else today is "cuz I'm lazy" it's because I apparently lack in google skills and Flu pictures is giving me pictures of cells and hospital beds. I dont have the flu but I look like I do. And damn if you're getting an actual pic of me right now.

F. Me.

UPDATED UPDATE: Obviously I found a picture. Hah that guy looks funny.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home