Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Pantsless Monday!




What a great way to start off the week! I don't even mean "pantsless in the shower" because we all start our day that way. At least I hope you do, anyway. I mean pantsless in the literal sense. Or Skirtless, whichever angle you're looking at it from, it's probably not a good idea.

Once upon a Monday..(cue wavy dream sequence lines)

My alarm went off and I didn't listen to it, I just went back to sleep because that's what you do. Except when you have too many things to do and that is kind of my situation lately. My professional endeavors have paid off like a zillion fold and I have been so busy I barely have time to make sure I sit down and get my bearings. I get so overexcited and just kind of flip from one thing to another, thoughts rapid firing and kind of splatting everywhere - - which is fine because I understand myself, but when you are running a business, there needs to be legitimate, orderly file keeping. So I hired a "handler" this week. She's kind of like a wife and I pay her but she basically just has to keep me on schedule and make sure everything that I wanted to get done today gets done today.

I kind of probably needed a handler this morning for my wardrobe choice. I had on these fun black leggings. They said leggings on the package - not tights! And I had a kind of long fitted t-shirt and a flowy short sleeved willowy sweater thing on over that. Which was super cute and kind of casual fun for this photo shoot I had this morning. Everything was fine in the mirror. I left, drove the kids to school, drove David to work (cuz my stupid car is still out of commission) and then I went to go grab the coffee for the shoot. It was only in a crowded Starbucks parking lot that I realized I had a problem.

I stepped out of the car and marveled at how nice the sunshine felt. I felt it extra cozy on my butt. It's nice to have sun on your butt. Wait. Sun should not be hitting my butt. Heat can, but this was different, it felt like direct rays. So I look down at my leggings and bend my knee. Black tinted flesh. It was then that I realized that these leggings are more tights. Even though the shirt I was wearing covered my butt, when I walked, it kind of rode up. And even though you couldn't totally see my butt , if you were standing like a foot away or had a flash camera, it'd totally be there. Hey, what's going on, butt?

The photo shoot was hilarious. I don't want to give away any secrets but the resulting crack high (by crack I mean caffiene) she probably got from all the photos and posing we made her shoot with energy drinks, coffee, and 5 hour energy shots, should probably be illegal. She probably was either really productive and then crashed so hard they set up a bed for her.

It was great though and my photographer Vikki and I had fun, fun, fun!!

Then I had a meeting with my financial planner Edwin Peacock III (you should hire him) about how I need to retire with ten million dollars and how to get there. We mapped out a road map that basically included finding a diamond egg laying goose, money falling from the sky, and finding rare and valuable jewelry that reproduces by the power of 5 every hour on the hour. By we, I mean I, and he set me straight and gave me some more realistic options. So basically, I'm going to become famous and win the lottery. Wait, that didn't seem to impress him either. Geez I should have taken notes. *sigh*

I got three new clients this week so I'm very, very excited.

The fashion show last week was AMAZING!! It could not have been awesome without my posse slash glam team!

Hair and Makeup: Re Salon and Medspa. Elisabeth and Autumn. MY GO TO TEAM for GLAM.

Badgley Mischka Dress courtesy of Rent the Runway! Love you!

Jewels lent by Lotus!

GLOW by Ginger at Glow Charlotte

Sweet Repeats for styling my stepdaughter Natalie in BCBG and lending jewels and designer clutch!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

Anyway I'm super busy filling out client files and getting them ready for the week!! Got to go for now, but my butt and I thank you for tuning in!!

Love all the way to the moon!!
Shannon

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home