Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ok just wondering...WHO DOES THIS?




So, I decided to eat a hot pocket while watching Michigan Football with David because we love to junk food out, and while hot pockets aren't exactly healthy, they're a lot less calorie laden than these insane chili cheese fries (like drowning in cheese) that I usually make since we are trying to be skinny before our Carribean 2nd honeymoon in 3 weeks.

So anyway, I was trying to figure out how long to put it in the microwave since I haven't had to eat this crap since college (wow it's nice to have a choice whether I want to eat like a starving scholar) I realize that it's 2 minutes. Cool. Then I see the oven instructions. Preheat the oven to some ungodly heat and then wait for 30 effing minutes? So preheating usually takes like 5-10 min and then you gotta wait 30 more minutes for a freaking stupid hot pocket? WHO DOES THAT???? Anyone?? Just asking.
That's real commitment right there since ovens are more expensive than microwaves. I just don't understand it. Whatever.

PS Sometimes I enjoy eating Ramen too. I put cheese in it. Tee hee!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Tres said...

Parmesan cheese still? With butter? Since that's about all that was snaggable from the kitchen at AXO?

 
At November 19, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger gerard said...

Why would you select a past president when we have a moron in office now!

 

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home