Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Me, a Microphone, and a Free Night Out For You. 2 Dates to choose from.


I can honestly say that things got better today!! Funk officially over and we are transforming into funkY!!

Charlotte people! I have two nights to offer you. The first is tomorrow at the Comedy Zone, Julian McCullough of Comedy Central and VH1 fame, one of the most sought after comedians will be in Charlotte tomorrow night starting at 8pm. I have partnered with Comedy Zone and have the ability to get you and your friends a table. Please email me at sdp1108@gmail.com to get on my guest list and I'll get you all set up. Here is the Comedy Zone website for information on the venue (dont bother buying, the tix are my pleasure) and the address which is at the NC Music Factory.

http://www.cltcomedyzone.com/calendar/

The second exciting bit of news is that I will be on stage prior to the main act who is DS Sanders from BET, Comedy Central, and HBO. I would love for some support and will be happy to set you and your friends up with a table especially on this night - we're making it US Airways night in honor of my former coworkers, and I'd love to see a great turnout. This will be my first official attempt at standup comedy. This show is WEDNESDAY, the 23rd, and you can bring your family who is in for the holiday and get them a great laugh. Please email me at sdp1108@gmail.com so I can set up your table.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Mo said...

this is awesome...i have always wanted to try my hand at comedy, but there are so many stories of awesome comedians first shows that scare me!! haha...you can dooo eeet!!

 

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home