Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Peek Into My Brain

So, I can safely say that I pay attention to detail and that I pay no attention to detail in the same sentence. I have lived in this house for like two years or something. Today, I was trying to email a client some ideas and avenues to pursue for future press opportunities and blah blah blah stuff you dont care about but whatever, I was sending this email and I looked up in deep thought (I know right! Where was the camera then!?) and then as I was looking up, I look out the window and I notice what you see in the picture. How did I not notice this for two years and why am I noticing now?

Isn't that weird? Who designed that? Was that on purpose? Owners adrenaline junkies? Does the door open?

And then my phone rang and then I got into a conversation and then I got some facebook notifications and then I LOL'd at them and then I checked my twitters and then I realized I hadn't pressed send on the email and then I remembered why I got stuck and then IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN!!1

Does this bother ANYONE else???

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 13, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captions, I am following .. Greetings from Antalya

 

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home