Friday, December 30, 2011

Hey Howdy Hey!





Looks like we made it another year, kids!!
Sorry for the little blog pause there, but it is so crazy when everyone is home and the routine gets disrupted. Good thing I prepared early, workwise and basically pushed everything professional that I could over to the beginning of January.

Monday, I blast off to Nashville and I'm really excited! There I'll meet with my partners at Tipping Point Entertainment to hammer out the details of some exciting new projects for us. This will be my first time on Music Row, and since I am such a live music lover, of all sorts, I will be so excited just to take all of this in. Nashville, the place where music is a way of life, where artists go to get discovered and where a lot of my new business will be centered. I'm thrilled to work with the record labels and artists that will be performing on the eastern seaboard in 2012 and moving forward!!

Of course, I'll keep all my clients in Charlotte, but ever since I started working with Live Nation almost two years ago, this type of thing is what I've been setting my sights on. I love the fashion industry, but the music is where my heart really is. I get really thrilled when I get to do fashion events, but the feeling of adrenaline rushing, heart pounding, all of my senses being rattled, and actually being backstage filming or interviewing, or working with the fans - - that really gets the blood moving.

This is a big step for my business, moving it to a national level, so I'm very pleased with the growth.

Basically, YAY! Is what I am saying here. Basically.


Happy new year eveyone!! Be safe, don't drink too much, and try not to be assholes to each other. Life's too short to be that way. Love you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home