Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Ship


Who says going to the islands means you're losing out on all the Christmas cheer. These twinkling lights over paradise beg to differ - - there is holiday spirit wherever you look. Spending a chunk of December in the islands isn't avoiding anything, it's a slowdown, an embrace of what's really important and a chance to let go of the things that aren't!

What are you all doing for the holidays?

I can't wait to visit the Sea Turtle Rescue center and hopefully get to hold a little baby sea turtle. They are my favorite lil guys in the world..I will probably cry when I touch one. They are so darn cute!!! I love them!! I wish I could smuggle one home.....

Thanks in advance to the Ritz Carlton - St. Thomas, Kelly Steward and the entire Ritz Carlton team for the complimentary second honeymoon!! xoxo

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home