Thursday, August 18, 2011

Okay, you're all thinking it....




Yes I write professionally as well...so why are my blogs so full of grammar and punctuation errors? Because I don't feel like editing my blog. I can't , it ruins my flow. I'm not going to agonize over this blog. Did you know it takes me about four hours to write an article for my column on Examiner and all day of agonizing for my new place at the magazine? Sorry, I can't make a big deal about the name of it because I'm pretty sure they aren't ready to claim all THIS yet. But if you're my facebook friend, you'll know.

This is me, unedited. I care what you think, a little. But this is where I'm totally me, and you don't have to look if you don't want to.

I love you, I love your feedback, but I also encourage commenting so this is more interactive. Since I just picked up about 23 more people in France alone, and another frequent clicker in the Ukraine, I get really curious who is reading. I'd also like to welcome my newest Swiss reader. I dont know who you people are, but I am wondering what you are thinking right now.

Anyway, I have things to do for reals.

Love and snuggs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home