Friday, August 12, 2011

I Might Need a Geography Lesson




So, have this thing that tells me about all my stats and where my readers are coming from, and I get a kick out of it when someone from China, or the Ukraine or basically any country that I've never been to starts checking me out. So today, I was kind of in a hurry peeking at that little info bar and I noticed I had someone from Nokia tuning in.

Nokia? Where the hell is that? I've never heard of that. Wait yes I have it's a phone. That must be the country that phone is named after. And I even remember the way it rang and that the side glowed when it rang on my first one. That's how my mental filing cabinet works.

Guess what I did? I googled Nokia. How annoying, there's all the phones. I know Nokia is a phone, I am interested in the country. Wait. Wait.

Yeah, that just happened.


I'm looking at the traffic bar that tells me what browser they are using, and it's like one person. Not the country. Nokia is not a country.

I can't even. Yeah. Enjoy that.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home