Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I'm Already Behind on Trends.

I stand corrected. "Coning" is the new planking. Thanks to Teague Publishing for keeping me current and also for making people's dream of getting their work published come true.

CONING. I'm still laughing.

If you are a writer with a big dream and a sense of humor, you need to be friends with them.

Teague Publishing/


I can't even blog I'm laughing so hard at the coning link...which is on urban dictionary and it has a video of someone coning various fast food windows. Coning is when you snatch the ice cream by the cone. The look on these people's faces is hilarious.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home