Friday, August 12, 2011

Well That Sucked.




I really don't have much to add today, except that I got two new pairs of shoes yesterday at Target. I don't care that they were from Target. I bought them and now I am going to rock them. I'm thinking I will save them for next time Midget Wrestling comes into town. They're like trashy-fab. I'd take a picture, but that would involve me going back into my closet.

Going back into my closet would involve me realizing that it needs to be completely re-organized. I realize that it needs to be done, but going in there again today is going to ruin my self esteem because I am horrible at organizing my clothes and I can't get rid of any, and normal people can and I don't want the kids trying and threatening to submit me to "What Not To Wear" again.

I'm having someone come in and completely re-do it next week, so if I can just not go in there til then, that would be ideal. I have like 4403402843092 formal gowns, 30248320438 pairs of shoes, and like two pairs of jeans, 3 casual tops, a few brooks brothers outfits for when I do parent stuff at the kids school and then about 342048329 pairs of pajama pants with the drawstring and coordinating t-shirts. I also have about ten workout ensembles but I'm not gonna lie, I wear them to the grocery store and I congratulate myself for not shopping online.

Are you kidding me? I just lost my browser then the other half of the blog disappeared. I hate you!! I thought you had my back Blogspot!! I blogged that like an hour ago autosave should have been in full effect.

Oh, now I'm mad. I'm not going to talk to you, blog. Starting now.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home