Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today's Public Service Announcement

Sometimes we learn from our mistakes. I would like you to be grateful today, that you are learning from my mistake. That I made at like 2 am. When I thought mouthwash would make my sore throat feel better.

(it's CVS Astringent AKA Makeup Remover AKA death swallow)
This mouthwash does not make my throat feel better. In fact, it feels like you are swallowing fire. Do not buy it.

This conclude's today's Publis Service Announcement. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home