Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So much news, here's a debrief

First of all, I would like to apologize for taking forever to update this blog again. I have been so busy. I lost an assistant, and in leiu of hire another one, I am merging with another company. More on that soon and I couldn't be more proud of and to be working with this woman. If you went on Amazon.com and tried to order the whole package, you would get Amelia Keith. I cant really give you a full recap that will fill in all the holes so I'll start with this: I was recently honored on the coveted 25 Most Stylish people list in Charlotte by Charlotte Style Magazine. I was so flattered and proud and excited. Here is a picture from that magazine spread!
I am on the far right and was shot by the fabulous Erin L. Hubbs. She made me feel so comfortable, it was one of the easiest shoots ever. I struggle during photo shoots because I have some body image issues, and this is why I ultimately decided to go ahead with the liposuction/tummy tuck surgery that I have wanted BADLY for like, ten years. You all knew me when I was a diet and excercise fanatic. It did nothing for that kangaroo pouch. Anyway, in the midst of gaining new clients and new ventures and new friends, I over extended myself and ended up having two minor heart attacks. Very minor, but enough to cause concern to slow down. (which is why incorporating Amelia into my life as a close friend (we clicked immediately) and business partner (she has her SH*T together) couldn't have come at a better time. I still went through with the liposuction and tummy tuck and am keeping a blog about that here. Do you guys remember that time in the hospital when I was wedding planning and I had that concussion and I was so doped up I ordered like two thousand dollars of candy for our candy buffet at our Ritz Carlton wedding and had no memory of it? Yeah, well, I am afraid the same thing happened again. Two days in a row shoes I don't remember ordering have showed up on my doorstep and I'm freaking out. I have no idea how much money I spent, but I assure you, either it goes back or I have to ebay things in my closet if I get attached. That's the rule in the house. I'm extremely exhausted right now and just wanted to check in with you and tell you I was okay and to include you all in my fun blog. I know some people think all that TMI is tacky, but this is who I am....I'm a writer, and I hate to be stifled. So if you ever wanted to know what LIPO and TUMMY TUCK are like, and what kind of dumb mistakes can happen, enjoy reading. I'll be back with you soon when I'm back to normal. Love you all the way to the moon, MISSED YOU!!! xx Shannon I have also decided to begin pursuing my dream to write finish and publish a book. But honestly, I really am not allowed to be typing right now so I need to slip back into bed. All the love in the world---- S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home