Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hey now, HEY NOW! Don't Dream It's Over




OH MY!! It has been a hot minute hasn't it?

I dont even know what that means...but I felt like writing that. I also have always wanted to yell "F YOUR COUCH!" -- it was a line in some movie I probably never saw - - but for some reason that stuck.

Welcome back to my blog!

I have been super super busy, and also , when I'm not busy, I go through periods of just lazy, so it's not really conducive to blog writing. However, now that the democratic convention is over, and I'm not traveling as much for my rock stars, I kind of have time to sit here with my coffee and reflect over all the ridiculous things that happen and tell you all about them.

It's not like I have forgotten you though. Sometimes I'm like DAMN that's a good blog, but then I'm like, whatever, I can't post this, this is the kind of crap that goes in my book. Can't give away everything for free you know. And then I don't ever do anything about it and I forget. I tell my agent on deck that I am still pregnant with my story and I am not ready to give birth to it yet. But I'm pretty sure I'm just sitting on GO, having a cocktail and calling it "waiting for opportunity" instead of the "failure to launch" that it really is.

I get a lot of questions about the mutt.

Kito has not kicked the bucket yet but he has had another surgery since the last time. Because, as I said before, he is a repeat offender. But we'll never get rid of him. I lovehatelove him. And he's awesome at cleaning crumbs off the floor and scaring the crap out of door to door salesmen and possible robbers.


I also have a really big meeting coming up that will probably bring me lots of clients in the twitter managing world so I need to whore out my blog more often and get that Klout score back up. Yep, you just helped with that by reading this. You're the bestest. Cant do it without your rubbernecking.

Am I still an incorrigible dork? Absolutely!

So, I will be accountable to you, my fishies. I promise to blog at least once a week. And it will be immature. And it will be inappropriate and it will be caffiene fueled and awesome. Or it might suck. Could really go either way.

I know there are some people chuckling and counting the f*cks they do not give about what my deluded mind has to offer here on these crazy pages...and I will politely remind these people that while they are reading my blog and being all haterish, that I am counting the f you just gave in my pageviews. I appreciate this F you are giving, but I'm wondering if you have it in pink? Great, we should totes do this tomorrow.


Love, love, love, LOVE you!
SNN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I fixed the comment settings!! Leave me a little note, a comment, feedback!! Criticism is fine, but hateful or mean comments will be removed. Come on, it takes more time to be a jerk than it does to be a sweetie. Go take a nap and revisit me. Love you, fishies!! <3 SNN

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home